FM a game that you cannot play any more--- Steam runtime error

I have been buying FM for the last 12 years. I remember playing the game when I was 17 while now I am in my late twenty's.

For the passed 3 years every time a new release was out I was assessing whether I should buy it or not. THis was not due to the game itself but whether I would able to play it in my Laptop ( 4 GB RAM, WIN 7, nvidia 8600m)

Last year I never got to play it due to the crash dumps. Being an experienced user I tried every possible solution but to no result

This year, we have been forced to use Steam, due to SI's belief that every FM user is a pirate.

My game crashes in 3D due to steam Runtime error. I read a thread by another player facing the same problem. A wise guy from SI is suggesting to him that he shoould disable 3d cameras. So, great in order to play the game I must disable one of its main features.

At least I know that I will not have a dilemma for my decision next year. And SI should write in the game box that in order to play the game you the user must have programmer qualifications.

I know that I will be attacked for expressing a view that is now with SI but I do not care.

Archived