Very slow tactics screen

Anyone else experiencing problems with the team selection screen? Game runs fine apart from when i need to do my team selection and when im dragging players into position it freezes and takes a while to load up, same goes for when i make a substitution, the game processes fine, i make a sub and then it runs very slow?!? Any ideas?

I agree with you...

I'm pretty sure it's a memory leaking problem here. For some reason, I had to run FM2011 and FM2012 at the same time (I know, not recommanded). They worked fine (Except my computer ran slower, which was normal).

When I opened the FM2012 tactics screen, the program closed itself (Not enough memory). I quit FM2011, re-run FM2012, opened the same tactics screen, and... FM2012 closed itself again.

I had to restart my computer, and this time I opened the FM2012 tactics screen without the program closing itself. But everything I did was very slow.

PS : You should have posted this in the FM2012 bugs section...

Ive just had a look in the bugs forum and nobody is replying to the posts, was looking for a quick solution but looks like it will have to be a patch job, cheers. Game says its speed is 4/5 stars so shouldnt be having this problem. Its getting that bad that i dont make any substitutions now as the game is unbearably slow once i have

• SI Staff

Someone previously reported in the bugs forum that they had lag in the tactics screen, which they think was caused by the fact that they had imported FM11 tactics into FM12.

Haven't been able to reproduce this internally, but if this is the case and you can provide any more information, then post in this thread, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279454-FM12-Copying-FM11-tactics-into-FM12-causes-lag-in-tactics-area

If it is unrelated, then please post it as a separate issue.

Thanks. :)

Archived