TOP of the table with NEWCASTLE in 1st season .. in MARCH

file:///Users/mel/Desktop/toon top.png

that didnt work ... i have a mac and did the screen shot and its on desk top and in iphoto.. but dont know what to do after that if Si wont let me post images

I use a pc I'm afraid so don't know why it wont work for you an a mac. I had a look at the image posting tutorial stickied at the top of the forums to see if that could provide any answers, but for some reason it only tells you instructions from when the screenshot is already on your system to posting it here and nothing about how to actually get the screeny in the first place.:confused:

Just to make sure you get it right. You have two options:

1. Click the image icon (frame with a tree), you get an option to upload your file directly on these forums.

2. Select "From computer" tab and browse your picture on your hard drive.

Apparently this did not work for you so try this:

1. Go to http://www.imageshack.us (or any image hosting site)

2. There are two fields "Upload" and "enter your email..." Select "browse" next to that upload text field and select your picture on your hard drive. Ignore the email field.

3. Select the image resize. You do not have to resize it if your picture is not large but that 800x600 is an okay size for Internet forums.

4. You get a link for your image.

5. While writing your message here, click the image icon. Select "from URL" tab and paste your link of the picture. OR do like this the URL address of your picture

complete opposite to how they're getting on in my save. Bottom of the league, Pardew sacked and they've tried the tested and completely failed tactic of re-hiring Alan Shearer to try to save them again.

haha quality.. its gone south since this post am playing last game of the season, need a win to finish 2nd or draw for 4th... loss is bye bye champs league

Try setting it to semi pro or sunday league footballer see if its still that easy. I am still not totally sure if it makes a difference im just testing it myself atm.

automatic is the same as semi pro or sunday league.. im a brasilian/australian nationality in the game managing in england on that i should get relegated with newcastle

I'm having a similar experience. Top of the league in the first season with Newcastle (only 10 games in though). I didn't buy anyone either, but got Sturridge on loan....

Weird..

yeah very weird.... i went through a bad patch come close season... but recovered to finish 3rd

Yes, as I'd like to know and it may be related to the easiness he is experiencing.

mine is on automatic, could it be that i have got my tactics spot on ? and my team talks and man management might be spot on .

rather than saying its easy due to experience?

Or does tactics etc not play a big role and experience does ?

mine is on automatic, could it be that i have got my tactics spot on ? and my team talks and man management might be spot on .

rather than saying its easy due to experience?

Or does tactics etc not play a big role and experience does ?

Did you use 4-4-2? I have said it before but thinking it may be too good in this game.

Can people who think the game is too easy please post in the bugs forum with a save game and PKMs of silly results? Cheers.

im not saying its too easy im saying i got my tactics right.. as im doing another game with a similar standard team and using different formations and am struggling at times..

its not too easy

Archived