Too Many Injuries

There is no general injury problem in the game. What training schedules are you using? What tactics? Hard tackling could injure not only players from the opposition team.

With the amount of gameworlds existing all over the world right now, there's always going to be people experiencing more injuries than others.

There could be something you're doing that's making your players more susceptible, or it could just be you've been unlucky.

I've had a good run with injuries, when I do get them, they are out for 2 weeks or less. Just goes to show like in real life, you need depth to cover the injuries.

And I never have more than 2-3 injuries at any given time

It is what it is. I'm into my third month and all I've had is a snotty nose (sent home to avoid infection!). I was thinking that injuries are too uncommon.

There are so many variables here that it's pointless to comment... Wait a minute...why did I comment?

Maybe your squad has a higher than usual (hidden) Injury Proneness rating?

Maybe it's pure ol' bad luck? There's always an element of chance involved in these things.

Are they happening during matches - due to impact injuries or pulls and strains? - or in training?

I was having this problem, I'm spurs so already had loads of injuries and then in pre-season I got 4 more injuries (3 medium term) and 2 in each of the first 2 competitive games (only one was more than a week fortunately), but now I'm in November and haven't had an injury since. Haven't changed anything so guess it was just a bit of bad luck. Lennon's still out with a broken foot mind...

Lost Lucio 2nd month of the season with a broken leg. He then retired at end of season.

Lost Sneijder on 2 occassions, each time for 2 months.

Coutinho was out for 3 months.

Julio Cesar broke his finger and was out for 6 weeks which cost me the Serie A title.

Thiago Motta was out 3 times totalling to 5 months injured.

Zanetti was out for 3 weeks.

Dodo, who I brought in in January was injured in 2nd match and missed rest of season.

Ive had my injury problems this year! Still it made the season much more enjoyable and to be fair I was probably over working Sneijder. Brought in Willian to replace him and he did pretty well and stayed injury free.

• 4 weeks later...

same over here ... lower limit of medium training regime, no hard tackles instructions and so many long term injuries ...

It's normal that palyers get injuried, this happen in real life ... but here, there are to many, and always for a long period

Something to look at SI, definitely.

i am getting a player injured every single match, and thats not even me exagerating, anybody who thinks its my training is talking nonsense because i am using the default training. and its nly at medium, there is definetly a problem with it and SI need to take a look at it.

None of you can make any assessment whatsoever regarding injuries based on the tiny data samples you have. These things are fairly random IN THE SHORT RUN, and some of you will find that there are "too few" injuries, and some will find that there are "too many". When it's all averaged out over a large number of seasons, I'm willing to bet injury frequency is spot on. You simply cannot draw any conclusions at all based on the short periods of time you are talking about.

For all the people who say SI need to look at this, they would need the injury data of everyone who is playing the game, then they can take the average over every season played that way they would know if its to common or not

For me Ive never had a injury crisis on any version

• 4 weeks later...

Archived