Lost data

As the title says, I've just lost about 3 hours worth of data.

I turned the game off half an hour ago to go and help my brother with something, come up to reload it and my data is gone. It's gone back an entire month and a half of game time, despite me saving it at least 3 times since, the last of which was about an hour ago halfway through MOTD - about ten days game time.

There are no backup saves (despite it being set to make one at the start of each game month), and I'm just totally p****d off basically.

Help please. Or rather, an explanation as I hold no nope of retrieving my progress.

:mad:

Go into the FM files saved on you PC and find 'Saved Games' see if it is their. Even if it is, I don't know how to get it going again, but it would be interesting to see whether it has been wiped completely.

• 4 months later...

I have pretty much the same thing just 5 minutes ago. I saved my game last night and tonight when I load it up it lost the months playing time I did last night. it is not the first time recently that I have noticed this - about three of four times I have noticed this. At first i thought maybe i did not save it but it has happened too many time now. I use the FM - quit game and exit option, it ask me if I want to save and I go yes. I might try saving the game first and then quit and exit just to test it.

Archived