Injuries

Is anyone else finding that a lot of players are going off in games and then after the match finding they're always getting month or more injuries?

I don't know why but I'm getting this all the time, my players are constantly getting injuries that last for numerous weeks, it's never just a few day injuries or week injuries, it's always 3 weeks +

Is there anything I can do to help this or are my players just very injury prone?

This isn't a complaint fwiw

think it must just be down to certain players being injury prone.. probably just overreacting here, although the tendency of me getting 3-4 week injuries can't be normal.

I don't think this is normal: http://imageshack.us/f/163/keyplayerslongterminjur.jpg/

Look at Manchester City, 50% of their key players are in coma.

Now look at Chelsea, pretty much my entire attack is dead. Sturridge and Lukaku left behind but I'm sure that if I wasn't still on the demo they would've been f***ed as well.

In my save, im really happy how the injuries are ocurring. I have a bunch load of little injuries, mostly produce by another player in training, but at most, they are out for a week. Then on matches my luck was good, tho i got 2 or 3 players that needed more than a month to get better, and i dont think thats bad, just normal. I guess you just had bad lack, prolly going to change in the forthcoming months ;)

Archived