No new intake of youth?

• 4 weeks later...

I´m also having this problem, in all previous versions of FM I´ve gotten an mail telling me about the youth intake.

But now, second season in August already, Ive gotten nothing in the mail!

I´ve alse have "Assistant handles youth intake" unticked in options as the thread starter, but how and when do I do to select them myself? I´m confused!

Thanks in advance!

For FM2012

JANUARY

27.1 - Costa Rica

28.1 - Honduras, Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Suriname, St Vincent, Guyana, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba & Bermuda

FEBRUARY

23.2 - Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Georgia, Andorra, Albania, American Samoa, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Armenia & Malta

MARCH

2.3 - Mexico

7.3 - Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine & Wales

12.3 - Austria & England

16.3 - Slovakia

17.3 - Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus & Indonesia

19.3 - Bulgaria, Slovenia & Romania

25.3 - Denmark & Netherlands

28.3 - Serbia & Spain

APRIL

2.4 - Argentina, South Africa & India

18.4 - Uruguay

MAY

7.5 - Mali

JUNE

6.6 - Barbados, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela & Trinidad & Tobago

AUGUST

20.8 - Sweden & Hong Kong

27.8 - Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Macau, Yemen, Thailand, Tajikistan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Palestine, Pakistan, Oman, Northern Mariana Islands, Nepal, N. Korea, Mynamar, Mongolia, Maldives, Macau (China PR), Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Guam, East Timor, Chinese Taipei, Cambodia, Brunei, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bahrain & Bangladesh

29.8 - Burundi

SEPTEMBER

2.9 - Malaysia

7.9 - Chad

18.9 - Chile

19.9 - Brazil

20.9 - Russia, South Korea & U.S.A

22.9 - Iceland & Republic of Ireland

24.9 - Finland

27.9 - Colombia & Singapore

OCTOBER

2.10 - African teams (I've found this to be true if you don't have any African xml's loaded. If you do then dates tend to vary)

7.10 - China PR & Norway

15.10 - Peru

NOVEMBER

1.11 - Belarus

There's the dates for regen intakes posted by Suba in the Team and Player Guide thread.

Around March time you get the youth intake and they play the current youth and then stay as part of your youth squad for approx 1 month and can play in their games....your ass. man should then say who he recommends to sign. The problem I'm having is seeing which players have been released from which clubs after their trial period is over, I cannot imagine Arsenal, United, City etc. sign up all of the youth intake and I would quite like to see these in the transfers option. At the moment I can only find a list of all the regens in the intake list and have to click on each player to see if they have been released or not

That only shows the ones released from the clubs youth team rather than the ones that weren't taken up after youth trials. I have worked this out as the age of all the youth departures are around 17/18 whereas the players not taken up after youth trials are around 14-16.

Same thing happened to me. I got no new youth in myu second season. I'm Liverpool.

The only thing I can think of is if the youth training is being developed it might effect it? I think mine was being developed at the time.

Archived