a feature i would like to see

as you know you start the game on the 1st july in england and all the signings are already there, whether they were made after the 1st july or not, rather than having these transfers in place i would like to see s.i adjust this so that the players that do move clubs actually move in the game on the date they moved in real life, would anyone else like to see this or is it just me?

May be too hard to implement. Doesn't bother me either way.

I don't see why it would be hard to implement. There's a feature in the editor that allows you to edit future transfer dates so I can't see why it would be tough for SI to do.

I'd quite like it as well. It's not a game changing thing but it would be nice either way.

May be too hard to implement. Doesn't bother me either way.

No, it would be easy. 2 DB's (one can be just a XML). They keeps updtaing the db all the time. They don't do it all at transferdeadline day.

Can set other transfers af furure transfers, with the correct date. I'd like the option to start with a DB with only the transfers done by july 5th (start of game date) and another for all transfers before deadlineday.

I'm sure it would be easy to do, but as Bantam said above, it would just mean a bit more work for SI to do. I suppose if enough people thought they would like it though it may well be implemented. The OP should start a poll to quickly gauge people's thoughts on the matter...

Archived