Malaga

• Administrators

They spent a vast amount of money in the most recent transfer window (IRL) so they won't have too much of a budget. I'm sure if you request further funds you may be able to get them considering the owners, but they may wait and see how your results are first before committing anything extra.

They spent a vast amount of money in the most recent transfer window (IRL) so they won't have too much of a budget. I'm sure if you request further funds you may be able to get them considering the owners, but they may wait and see how your results are first before committing anything extra.

what second season in Europe?

Well I finished 5th in my first season.I just checked the finances from last season and the income for gate receipts and season tickets combined was ... 12m LOL.

They cancelled the Training facilities upgrade also due to lack of funds.

I probably have to suffer this season with no money and then hopefully next year they give me a reasonable amount to spend.

I find this interesting. Malaga do indeed have a background Sugar Daddy but there is certainly money available and to a level close to if not similar to Manchester City. Everyone forget what City spent when they were first taken over by the current owners? Well Malaga are in a similar field. They are working on the background side, new training ground, academy and an improved Stadium. Hence they have signed Fernando Hierro from the Spanish FA to head the improvements. Also they have funds available to buy any player should he be seen as essential and good to life club status. Their current manager is on a very good wage by Liga standards. So I feel that FM has done the club a diservice. Then again Im not that surprised, there are always problems with any other team not based in England. Amazing when the game is now a world based product.

I find this interesting. Malaga do indeed have a background Sugar Daddy but there is certainly money available and to a level close to if not similar to Manchester City. Everyone forget what City spent when they were first taken over by the current owners? Well Malaga are in a similar field. They are working on the background side, new training ground, academy and an improved Stadium. Hence they have signed Fernando Hierro from the Spanish FA to head the improvements. Also they have funds available to buy any player should he be seen as essential and good to life club status. Their current manager is on a very good wage by Liga standards. So I feel that FM has done the club a diservice. Then again Im not that surprised, there are always problems with any other team not based in England. Amazing when the game is now a world based product.

Fully agree with you,mate

Archived