Match prep. for reserve and youth team

I noticed that you cant control the match prep. for reserve and youth teams unless you take control over the teams.

I always lower the mach prep to lowest possible as soon as my bars are fluid.That way my players will only spend 10% om match prep,and 90% on actuall training.

This year it seem that you have to take full control over the reserves/youth teams if you want youre players to develop max.Cause if you dont they will only get 70% training trough the whole season,cause of the 30% automatic match prep.

Is there something I'm missing here,or is this working as intended?My youth team really dont need 30% mach prep ....they need 100% training.

I think it would be nice with an option to lower match prep for reserve and youth teams,and still let youre ass man and coatches control them.

So I guess my question is : will youngsters develop more if you take controll of youre youth/reserve team?Cause this seems to be the only way to give them maximum training.(10% match prep./90 % training)

Or will they develop just as much with the default 30% match prep./70 % training?If not,this years fm will be very time consuming if you want to develop young players to max in a long term save.

Archived