Tactics and Set Piece Creator Question

I have allready posted this in the tactics thread, but thought I might get a better response hear, as it pertains more to the game functionality rather than tactical awareness.

I wondered if someone might be able to answer some questions for me in relation to the creation of tactics and set pieces, and indeed how they work in combination.

I understand how to create tactics, and set pieces, but seem to be struggling to assertain how I can make sure that my player positions and assignments are correct when I change tactic. Questions as follows:

1) Is the set piece creator generic for all tactics, or can we create individual set pieces for each tactic we create?

2) How do you make sure that your players retain their correct positions when switching tactics?

3) Are the Captain, Corner Taker, Free Kick Taker, Penalty Taker, and Throw in Taker assignments generic accross all tactics?

What would be great, is if within the match you wanted to change tactic, you could issue a single instruction to do so, and that would make substitutions where required, and adjust the player positions and set piece assignments accordingly. If you can allready do this can someone please explain to me how!

2) How do you make sure that your players retain their correct positions when switching tactics?

3) Are the Captain, Corner Taker, Free Kick Taker, Penalty Taker, and Throw in Taker assignments generic accross all tactics?

What would be great, is if within the match you wanted to change tactic, you could issue a single instruction to do so, and that would make substitutions where required, and adjust the player positions and set piece assignments accordingly. If you can allready do this can someone please explain to me how!

2. Set up your three formations. Assign your players to positions on one tactic. Then manually drag any players who are in the wrong position to one that is almost right. Do not swap them with another player or you'll ruin the first formation. If the correct position is vacant, then place the player there.

3. Yes.

SCIAG, Thanks for the reply. The swapping part is where I have been going wrong.

I have two tactics set up, with the requirement of two substitutions between each tactic.

If I set up my main tactic with the correct players in their correct positions, then go to the second tactic, take out the two players that i wont use, and use the two vacant positions to move players into their correct positions, will this work?

Archived