Simulated Champions of other leagues?

Just noticed something that I personally think is awesome but I want to confirm...

When you click on a competition now, even one that you're not running (ie in the competions rankings screen), I've noticed that a history of the competition pops up with past winners.

Does that now update with 'simulated' past winners as you move into the future, even if you never actually select the league?

If so I think this is brilliant- it helps develop a more 'immersive' football world, rather than in the past where it seemed like certain leagues never actually existed other than their representative clubs in the ECL/Europa League.

But I'm not going to jump the gun- I'd like to hear from anyone who's gone a few years in.

I think that basically the game makes up stats from unplayable leagues such as winners and stuff. You can also view players average ratings, goals, assists etc. even if they are not in a playable league. I think this is the case, don't quote me on it ;) This is a very good feature because if you are looking at a player from an unplayable league you can still see how they are doing.

Archived