Is there a way to smoothen and quicken the 3D match engine?

The match engine runs fine and everything, however it's a little choppy at times and slows down, and i'm finding myself having to go back and rewatch parts because they've just been too jumpy.

I've restarted and closed all unnecessary programs in the background, and it improved a little, is there anything in-game wise maybe, that i can do?

Cheers for any help, really, really enjoying this version, best in the past 5 or so years, easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Must be your graphics card or check your preferences/display. Are you playing on low settings in the display on preferences. On low or auto select mine runs really smooth, Ive turned it up a notch to high and it is very choppy and slow and on medium it is choppy. So low is my best setting and mine is onboard graphics

Can you give us the results of a dxdiag and we'll see if there's anything obviously amiss.

Scusi?

I have the same problem (sometimes). Most games are normal, but every five games or so are just painful. Only have my division set up as playable and sometimes its just on days with only my match running (like TV games, rescheduled etc...)

Matt if you can lemme know how to run a dxdiag I'll let you in on the results :)

I have imac with ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, but my 3d match engine is too jumpy.
I have the same card although mine has 1gb so that might be an issue for you. You and RichardMagpies should try a free program called gamebooster to see if that helps.

Archived