How many leagues and nations does FM 2012 have?

Now that sucks big time! I am just frustrated over the lack of addition of new leagues and nations in the game! I understand that some leagues cannot be included due to licensing issues (but I hoe that would change in the future) but what about other leagues where the obtaining of licenses is relatively easy? On top of that, to make matters much worse, SI's refusal to make FM into a 64 bit application is just too much for me to take!

I guess I will be giving this year's edition a miss! What a huge disappointment! :(

Out of curiosity, what leagues are missing really from FM now, that warrants you throwing a hissy fit here?

Any leagues that its easy finding good researchers for?

All the South American leagues and a few major African league. Plus the New Zealand football league. Having these leagues covers all the 6 football confiderations.

exactly everything can be added via the editor and people are working on leagues now so i dont see the issue with leagues not being added, as for 64 bit, it would be nice to have if im honest but hardly something id stop buying the game for

All the South American leagues and a few major African league. Plus the New Zealand football league. Having these leagues covers all the 6 football confiderations.

South American leagues aren't all missing:confused:

Sorry, what I meant was the inclusion of ALL 10 South American leagues, not just a few.

Yes, you are referring to the fact the leagues of Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela are missing in the game.

That would be nice but I don't forsee SI adding them, sadly:(

It would be good if at least the editor allowed us to make leagues using the opening/closing championships format, as right now that's not possible.

Chances are, if a league isn't in the game, it is because it either requires too much resources to add (e.g. lots of rules, unique (like the MLS)), which wouldn't make sense if there isn't a high demand for it, or there isn't any reliable sources/researchers knowledgeable on the subject.

Archived