When do the leagues become active?

Hi Guys,

A massive congratulations to Miles and the team on FM12, spent most of yesterday (Saturday) on it and have booked off work for Monday to enjoy two more days on it :)

I'm in October in my first game with Spurs playing well in second place. When I was picking the leagues I realised after a Europa League game against AZ that I missed out the Dutch league, I have gone into the add/remove leagues (by far my favourite addition!) and I have added the Eredivise, I thought that it would load up instantly, but as it hasnt I would guess that it would do it at the end of the season, so my question for the moderators or the people already done a season is, Whats the date that the league will become active?

Thanks guys

It's always connected to the season update date. You can add Sweden or Ireland in December/January, but all leagues starting in June/July will be added for the next season, when there season update date (generating of fixtures) has passed.

It's always connected to the season update date. You can add Sweden or Ireland in December/January, but all leagues starting in June/July will be added for the next season, when there season update date (generating of fixtures) has passed. When you add a league it shows you the date/season when it will be loaded.

Archived