Unrealistic Expectations and a selfless Tevez?

jri

I start a game as Liverpool (thinking all I need is some Champions League footy and the board/fans will love me - the board want a title challenge (!) and give me 300K to mount it.

After finishing second, 5 points adrift of Utd, the board aren't happy because apparently, I didn't challenge(!)

Now, they offer me a new contract anyway and give me £40 mill to spend. They've forgotten about the title now, they just want Champions League football. Doesn't really add up for me.

Even better though, both myself and Tottenham went in for Tevez. After getting him to sack his agent, I thought that it was a no brainer.

Tottenham was in the Europa League, I'm in the champions league after finishing second. Only if Tottenham have the wages over me, there could get him.

In the end, he chose them. The same squad status (Key Player) and half the wages!

I couldn't even get him to sit down for the wages they offered!

Does this happen a lot or does he just hate Liverpool?

I start a game as Liverpool (thinking all I need is some Champions League footy and the board/fans will love me - the board want a title challenge (!) and give me 300K to mount it.

After finishing second, 5 points adrift of Utd, the board aren't happy because apparently, I didn't challenge(!)

Now, they offer me a new contract anyway and give me £40 mill to spend. They've forgotten about the title now, they just want Champions League football. Doesn't really add up for me.

Even better though, both myself and Tottenham went in for Tevez. After getting him to sack his agent, I thought that it was a no brainer.

Tottenham was in the Europa League, I'm in the champions league after finishing second. Only if Tottenham have the wages over me, there could get him.

In the end, he chose them. The same squad status (Key Player) and half the wages!

I couldn't even get him to sit down for the wages they offered!

Does this happen a lot or does he just hate Liverpool?

Its because hes an ex man utd player.

Well in real life I can't see he would sign for either. But considering how much he said he hates the city of Manchester I can't imagine he would have much love for Liverpool either. Maybe he can only convince his wife to move to London :)

It’s the bit about Liverpool’s Expectations that gets to me. Surly giving them no money and saying they should challenge for the league is wrong? This isn’t really to life at all. They spent a fortune when KK came back. I know some of you will say that they won’t spend anymore now but you would have said the same thing when Hodgson was there but as soon as a new manager came they game him loads of Monday.

For me you cant even consider starting with Liverpool unless you’re a Liverpool fan. Surely its suicide?

• 1 month later...

Archived