Ask board to sign player

'Ask board to sign player' - I cant seem to find the option in fm12? Its not under Interaction on the player menu. FYI im Arsenal and want to ask the board to sign Marek Hamsik. I tried Frank Ribery, just incase Hamsik wasnt a player with a high enough stature for the board to intervene on my behalf, but the option wasnt there either?

Am probably looking in the wrong place, or is it because i dont even have close to enough transfer funds?

'Ask board to sign player' - I cant seem to find the option in fm12? Its not under Interaction on the player menu. FYI im Arsenal and want to ask the board to sign Marek Hamsik. I tried Frank Ribery, just incase Hamsik wasnt a player with a high enough stature for the board to intervene on my behalf, but the option wasnt there either?

Am probably looking in the wrong place, or is it because i dont even have close to enough transfer funds?

Why would you ask the board to do it? I bought him myself for £26M

Why would you ask the board to do it? I bought him myself for £26M

Because i have 1.5m left lol. And i remember being in a similar situation in fm11 and despite next to nothing in the bank the board signed Sebastien Frey for me.

I tried negotiating and when Napoli returned with a counter offer there was still no option to interact with the board over the transfer. That sucks. :p

Archived