ive tried but now im back to it

this year i told myself i was going 3d i feel the 3d is now at a really good level but ive had the game for a day now and i missed my dots on 2d classic so bad ive gone back to them i found myself getting a bit bored watching 3d game after game when i watch in 2d i can watch a whole season of games back to back but with 3d i felt i could only watch 5 at most before wondering off and doing other things,

i do want to try and break myself from 2d but i dont quite know how, one thing i must say it would be nice if SI added some new features to 2d classic like a little 2d stadium weather effects and so on

I can never get into the 2d thing, don't feel it gives me enough info. Its an each to their own thing really.

i reckon if 3d came out first i would be able to immerse myself no problem and the 2d would seem pointless to me but in my case thats what got me playing the game those dots, the first title i owned was cm 03/04 when 2d first came out and i was blown away by it

I tried going 3D as well. Simply cannot. I even tried using 3D only for replays. Didn't help one bit. We've been playing this game for a long time so I'm assuming it's a combination between nostalgia and simply loving to use your imagination. I myself can't realize how people love CM01/02 without the match engine (been playing since CM03/04)!

I tried going 3D as well. Simply cannot. I even tried using 3D only for replays. Didn't help one bit. We've been playing this game for a long time so I'm assuming it's a combination between nostalgia and simply loving to use your imagination. I myself can't realize how people love CM01/02 without the match engine (been playing since CM03/04)!

your the same as me my friend it is all about the imagination and nostalgia, its quite crazy to me to think how people played with just commentry

Been playin since 1998 and the commentary was all good back then. Then when 2d came out it was brilliant. Coupled with my imagination it made matches more enjoyable. Really fun times with that. I didnt take to 3d straight away but it didnt take long. I love it now and cant imagine how people dont use it. Although fair play, u like wat u like

Archived