Features you want added.

New Feature ideas.

1. Watch players actually come on. Not sure if anyone else is bothered about this but when I bring on a

sub for hes debut say I really would love to see him standing on the line(which you do) but then high

five or shake hands of player coming off(cant see this) As it is at the moment you see it cut screens and

you see the player on the line then next second hes on the pitch in hes position. Surely not hard to add?

2. Stats. Key passes and Key tackles. To me these are 2 awesome match stats. But they are never viewable

as a total that the player has made overall this season.

3. Watch training. Im sure this is not far away. How great would it be to set your training for the week and then sit back and watch some highlights of your 5 asides or shooting practice. Say giving you reserve team and youth team top scorers a taste of training with the 1st team and seeing how they get on with your own eyes.

4. Skin color of players. May not annoy other people but when I know in real life a player is black and hes white on the game and vice versa its just annoying. A simple option to be able to make your players look mix race or black or white would be great.

5. When you highlight 20 odd players to move them to shortlists this is great. But surely the option to

offer them all trials would be easy to add? I often bring in 60 odd trialists and play them v each other in the u18 v Reserve games and can be good fun watching them battle it out and have got some great players this way. So having to offer 60 players trials when it could be done in 1 click would be a great addition.

6 For away games I find it a bit annoying that you can still choose players from your reserves and u18's

who in no way would have traveled to the game yet you can just pick them on the second before a game. A

great feature would be pick players for the coach journey away. And have it set at 20 players or

something.

7. This for me has to be the main thing that needs to be brought in. Individual player instructions that

stick to each player! So when you make a sub or make a change to your line up you dont have to change

20/30 sometimes more sliders. Thats if you play the game deep like I do and I know alot of other people

do. If I make a change to the line up or make a sub I like to know my players has the right shooting

instruction, thru balls etc.

Anyone else have any requests that really need to be brought in or any features that have been taken away to be re added?

Training thing is a big thing.

I wish there was more emphasis on this in the game. I don't know about watching it. But certainly more stats each week about it. In terms of tackles per training session, goals, assists, cross completion etc. per player.

I would like it where when you assign a player a role and advanced instructions that player is assigned it, not the position. For example, I have Acquafresca as a deep-lying forward, but if I switch him out for Lukaku, I have Lukaku as a deep-lying forward. I would like it when I bring Lukaku on, I have all his sliders and roles set to Complete Forward.

Archived