steam playing fm on 2 computers.

It doesn't matter if it's possible, SI/SEGA/Steam don't want or allow you to do it and you could lose access to your Steam account...

This is another of the issues I have with the Steam-only activation, where in order for families to share a game they each have to own it... it's like expecting everybody to have their own Monopoly board and accessories just to be able to play it. I don't see why there couldn't be a multi-license for FM, an ability to activate the game X number of times per code, other than corporate greed. This isn't "piracy" per se, it's normal behaviour - families share games and they play games together (except FM apparently). Yes the EULA says "one-time only" but that's because SI/SEGA have chosen it to do so. They could have made it a multi-license if they'd wanted to... obviously they didn't.

This is another of the issues I have with the Steam-only activation, where in order for families to share a game they each have to own it...

Well sharing games that way in multiple computers have always been against the license agreement with SI so nothings changed. It's just not as simple and risk free to do so anymore.

I don't see why there couldn't be a multi-license for FM, an ability to activate the game X number of times per code

I agree with this though.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question!

the thing is I have 2 computers one laptop and one desktop computer.

the laptop i use for school and the other at home I was just wondering if i could in anyway play football manager in them both without any problem?(not necessarily at the same time). I have already bought football manager and for now I am playing it on my desktop computer.

In few weeks I am going travelling to another town in my country and I will take my laptop with me and I would like to get to play Football manager on the computer while I am there! Could somebody help me?

Regards

Arnaldur

Archived