No interest from clubs?

im trying to send out some of my players on loan, but for some reason they are getting no interest at all. In the demo there was loads of interest, and im offering them for 0% wages. Im talking about the likes of Frimpong and Szcesney here, so surely someone must want them?

You would expect to be able to loan those players out pretty easily in real life, although I wonder how happy both would be to go.

In general, loaning players out has always been harder on FM than it should be.

The demo was on a small Database so lack of players to chose from could explain why teams wanted them then and not now assuming you have started on a larger database.

yeah im using a large database, but surely they would improve any side from low prem teams and below?

yeah im using a large database, but surely they would improve any side from low prem teams and below?

Yeah but the players aren't interested, so then the clubs aren't either. The loaning club would have to be of a similar calibre to Arsenal for them to want to move.

It's also too hard to loan older players who aren't in your plans. I don't mean veterans. I'm referring to players who are over the age of about 22. In real life the loan market is becoming more and more relevant as clubs look to avoid splashing out and clubs often do loan established names who perhaps aren't getting a game at their current club. It does happen in FM, but nowehere near enough.

Archived