to easy to loan sturridge...

well basically im newcastle and put a bid in to take him on loan for the season,i didnt even have to pay a fee just 50% of his wages,this went totally unchallenged which i feel just wouldnt happen in real life as teams like bolton,everton etc would surely make offers in real life

I know were you coming from mate but you cant expect fm to mirror real life 100% come on :)

plus if you think its a bug mention it in bugs forum, i dont think it is but choice is yours :thup:

I know were you coming from mate but you cant expect fm to mirror real life 100% come on :)

plus if you think its a bug mention it in bugs forum, i dont think it is but choice is yours :thup:

i know it cant mirror life 100% but wasnt there alot of speculation with him in the summer so i would have thought quite a few teams would be interested at the start of the game,thats all

Well, playing as Everton I have to say Chelsea wouldn't even consider a loan bid from me. Probably why he is fairly easy to loan for you. Chelsea must want to loan him to a higher rep team.

is that right i would of thought a team like everton would be of a similar rep as newcastle and a proven young manager who has done a great job,why wouldnt they send him there to get first team football???

i know it cant mirror life 100% but wasnt there alot of speculation with him in the summer so i would have thought quite a few teams would be interested at the start of the game,thats all

Yeah like i say i know were your coming from but things will work slightly diffrent in the game

Everton probably couldn't afford the additional wages, getting Sturridge on loan is easy but when Bolton got him last year teams weren't all rushing for it as some don't know, other teams may not consider £30k a week viable for a loan signing, or even have him on their radar to search for.

Archived