What Spec of PC to Run All Nations?

What spec of PC do you need to play with all nations turned on at a reasonable speed? Does such a spec of computer exist?

The game shows my computer has 5 star performance but when I press recommended setup it picks a tiny amount of leagues - Italy isn't even picked!

Not sure how many I'm running. It's a lot, more than ever.

i7 2630, a good processor is key.

6gb ram (wouldn't affect things too much), and 2gb Graphics card (wouldn't affect things too much)

teams.PNG

I have 3.5 stars in the Detail Level. But the game is running fine. Still in the first season though. We'll see how it goes.

My all-leagues save is doing fine, you just need to avoid additional player files & keep the amount of full detail matches down to avoid hitting the software's memory limit.

I have an HP Pavilion dv6-1355dx, 4 GB RAM, dual-core processor. Running 26 leagues with a database of nearly 90,000 players, and it's running just fine. I ran 33 leagues with about the same number of players last year without any problems.

• Administrators

Must add, if you run over the recommended limit (the red text that comes up if you've got loads of players loaded) if the game ever runs out of memory there's nothing we can do to fix it.

DuddBubba when you run all nations are they all on playable?

yep :D

about 140,000 or 150,000 in the database - and still runs faster than my old core2duo in my mac mini did with a dozen leagues back in 08

@Neil

when the memory runs out what happens that would demand fixing?

also, I'm seeing about 3.2GB usage atm (though I was watching the light fantastic on iplayer when I checked that) is that likely to rise as the game progresses?

The speed of the game depends on the individual I have a reasonably fast computer an i7 overclocked to 4.2 with 6gb ram and I prefer to only run leagues from 6 or 7 countries at the most. I prefer to play the game fast whereas other people with a similar set up may run 20 plus countries.

Archived