Injuries

During the match when your player gets injured it gives you the option to quick sub or keep the player on but even when I click 'keep on' it brings up the tactics screen and forces me to sub him. Or, if you don't click keep on quick enough the same thing happens.

Forcing me to sub a player here even though his condition is 97%. :confused:

This means that they're too injured to continue and you need to take them off. If they have an injury forcing them to be replaced, their condition is what it was before they got injured.

I seem to be getting a lot of injuries, anyone else getting this? Not sure if it's my training though or just the game throwing up loads. Not good when you have such a small squad and little money.

This means that they're too injured to continue and you need to take them off. If they have an injury forcing them to be replaced, their condition is what it was before they got injured.

I seem to be getting a lot of injuries, anyone else getting this? Not sure if it's my training though or just the game throwing up loads. Not good when you have such a small squad and little money.

Yeah I've got a lot of injuries - from my squad of 19 players, 6 are injured!

Lower the intensity of your training (normal and match preparation).

I did that. Now into my second season and the same has occurred. My training intensity is lower than it has been and match preparation is on average, but there seems to be at least one inury EVERY game.

I did that. Now into my second season and the same has occurred. My training intensity is lower than it has been and match preparation is on average, but there seems to be at least one inury EVERY game.

Same for me. It's rare for there not to be one in a match now. Game do usually have injuries but a lot of the time the players play on and don't need to come off. Every injury I get seems to require the player to be subbed.

Archived