Bojan help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have him on ,loan at Newcastle season 1 and he is my top scorer despite hardly satarting a game he is amazing just wondering how can i sigh him permanintly also i have his dad as a scout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rubbish, getting Bojan on loan in the first season is tough enough, let alone doing it as newcastle. Even then i can believe it, but getting his dad as a scout? The man demands a HUGE wage and most of the time refuses to leave barca, again, especially not to newcastle.

Im manager of newcastle atm, and have been for a while now in different saves and that sounds very unlikely. Ofc i may be wrong, you just might be a lucky git or an amazing manager.

Yep, I can never seem to sign his dad in first season either. I play as Arsenal and offer him whatever I can but he never does want to come unfortunately. The earliest I got him was season 3.

Anyway, to answer your question, forget him. He wont sign for you permanently just yet. But keep praising him whenever he does well and get into his good books asap. If you can, get him on loan again next season. Chances are, if he starts liking you, he'll start liking the club a bit. Next season, if Barca allow him to leave on another loan, he'll be happy coming back to you. And then 3rd season, you might be able to convince him to sign with you if you've won a few trophies along the way.

yeh ive got him permanently, in my 5th season with liverpool, after praising him roughly every month or two (dont over do it, or he'll dislike), luckily, he listed me as one of his favoured personnel at end of 3rd season, and barca were performing below expectations, so at the start my 5th season, i made a bid of 60mill (aus dollars, and he came (about time). he's been solid so far.

Got Bojan on loan for United. Hes doing great as cover form Rooney and Tevez.

His dad wouldn't come to my team until October, then he was suddenly interested and he's a pretty good scout.

Hoping to sign him permanently at the end of the season. icon_cool.gif

i managed to get him on a free in June 2011 for my Roma team, league and champions league winners for the last couple of seasons must have shot my reputation up. having Messi and Dos santos too may have helped.

got him on a free transfer with £2m signing on fee, 50k a week iirc.

Archived