Tutoring/Determination

I've always try to tutor my youngsters by matching each of them with a senior player of higher determination. I almost always choose the option 'your game can improve by learning from him'. I've noticed that sometimes determination improves to the level of the senior players.

I've just started my Arsenal fm 2012 game and I accidentally asked arteta(determination 17) to tutor ramsey(determination 14)! Ramsey's determination dropped to 14 by October =(.

Does tutoring help improve other stats too? I've noticed that ramsey went through a spurt in some of his stats in October, though im not sure if that's because of natural progression or tutoring. Does the stats of the senior player affect the tutee, just like determination does?

thanks!

I've always try to tutor my youngsters by matching each of them with a senior player of higher determination. I almost always choose the option 'your game can improve by learning from him'. I've noticed that sometimes determination improves to the level of the senior players.

I've just started my Arsenal fm 2012 game and I accidentally asked arteta(determination 17) to tutor ramsey(determination 14)! Ramsey's determination dropped to 14 by October =(.

Does tutoring help improve other stats too? I've noticed that ramsey went through a spurt in some of his stats in October, though im not sure if that's because of natural progression or tutoring. Does the stats of the senior player affect the tutee, just like determination does?

thanks!

Some hidden stats also raise/drop to match the tutor's.

I've just started my Arsenal fm 2012 game and I accidentally asked arteta(determination 17) to tutor ramsey(determination 14)!

Did you mean this the other way around? I'm assuming so...

Anyway, the risk of Determination drops has really made me hold off on tutoring in so many instances. I know it can benefit in other ways, but I think I need someone to convince me that losing a couple of Determination points is worth gaining whatever else -- and what that "whatever else" is, exactly.

Archived