How do we bid to host competitions?

I've just had the news item about EURO Cup & Champions Cup being open to applications for hosting the final in 2016. How do we go about this?

I'm managing Aston Villa - is it only open to clubs that meet a certain stadium specification? Can't find any instructions for this anywhere.

Thanks in advance

I've just had the news item about EURO Cup & Champions Cup being open to applications for hosting the final in 2016. How do we go about this?

I'm managing Aston Villa - is it only open to clubs that meet a certain stadium specification? Can't find any instructions for this anywhere.

Thanks in advance

I don't think you can, it is just written to look as though there is more realism to the bidding process.

It would be great if you could ask your board to put the club forward to the relevant FA to get your stadium used, that way you don't bid yourself but you can help get the stadium used and earn extra income for the club

Yeah I like that tbh. Kind of like the real thing, so that clubs create plans for new and expanded stadia that depend upon the country winning the right to host the competition in question. FM13 anyone?

Archived