my usual alternative

I never complain about anything because i know the problems certain features can have on games....BUT

ok so theres the thread about not being able to holiday during a match which i've accepted, normally if i'm getting manhandled by barca and i'm 4-0 down within 15 minutes i can accept that theres no turning it around and go on holiday which ain't possible anymore, thats OK. When i'm playing a match in any other circumstance I don't opt to just sit there watching when theres this other world known as the internet where i can just knock about for a while during the games, but now i've found that matches no longer continue whilst the game is minimised which i find odd because i can go on holiday and the game will continue minimised, its only matches that don't which is annoying after you've got that early goal against a non league team in the FA cup and you know theres gonna be piles of chances that you'd rather not sit through so you turn on facebook and/or twitter for a while, watch a couple stupid youtube videos for a laugh then come back to the game expecting halftime but instead....its still the 18th second after van persie already put you 1 up :mad::mad::mad:

again...i never complain :D

I never complain about anything because i know the problems certain features can have on games....BUT

ok so theres the thread about not being able to holiday during a match which i've accepted, normally if i'm getting manhandled by barca and i'm 4-0 down within 15 minutes i can accept that theres no turning it around and go on holiday which ain't possible anymore, thats OK. When i'm playing a match in any other circumstance I don't opt to just sit there watching when theres this other world known as the internet where i can just knock about for a while during the games, but now i've found that matches no longer continue whilst the game is minimised which i find odd because i can go on holiday and the game will continue minimised, its only matches that don't which is annoying after you've got that early goal against a non league team in the FA cup and you know theres gonna be piles of chances that you'd rather not sit through so you turn on facebook and/or twitter for a while, watch a couple stupid youtube videos for a laugh then come back to the game expecting halftime but instead....its still the 18th second after van persie already put you 1 up :mad::mad::mad:

again...i never complain :D

We are looking into the latter issue of the game pausing when minimised, which is known.

Archived