Umm maybe a bug don't know hope someone can check

Hi all, just decided to start my Pors save up on FM12 to carry on from FM11 but on adding leagues at the start of the game, I want to add has much leagues has I can until my recommended limit is reached.

So, I chose Norway, England, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal, Wales, Argentina, Brazil, USA, Ireland and N.Ireland but my limit still wasn't reached so I thought I'd add Mexico but when I tick the box my player level doesn't increase.

Is this a bug or are there no players in Mexico

since I dont have Mexican leagues running in my current save, I can see a limited amount of players in the game in Mexican Leagues but most are greyed out, as I said due to the fact I dont have the Mexican league running

Also, ignore the recommended thing FM12 suggests, I've always been able to add more leagues with a bigger Database than they suggest and it still runs well

• Administrators

Personally I wouldn't go over the limits as there's a chance your game will run out of memory and there will be nothing we can do to fix it.

I'd suggest Mexico didn't add any players as they were already added by the other leagues (Arg/USA etc). Cheers.

Personally I wouldn't go over the limits as there's a chance your game will run out of memory and there will be nothing we can do to fix it.

I'd suggest Mexico didn't add any players as they were already added by the other leagues (Arg/USA etc). Cheers.

Thanks for the reply

So what you are saying is that the USA league and Argentina league loaded all the Mexican players and staff but the actual Mexican players in the Mexican league stats will be simulated has in having the league set-up as View Mode.

Archived