2 questions!

Hi you all, i have to questions and I would be very happy if someone of you could answer them:

1) the first one is maybe been answered before but I didn't find it at the moment so, what's that stuff with players being on international duty for a couple weeks? it happens all the season and it's really anoying. Can there be done anything against it?

2) second one: can a B-team promote to first division in spain? My Atlético Madrid B team ended 3th in Liga BBVA but has not been promoted, instead the 4th in ranking, Lorca has promoted. Is this normal or is it a bug?

Thanks you guys!

Hi you all, i have to questions and I would be very happy if someone of you could answer them:

1) the first one is maybe been answered before but I didn't find it at the moment so, what's that stuff with players being on international duty for a couple weeks? it happens all the season and it's really anoying. Can there be done anything against it?

2) second one: can a B-team promote to first division in spain? My Atlético Madrid B team ended 3th in Liga BBVA but has not been promoted, instead the 4th in ranking, Lorca has promoted. Is this normal or is it a bug?

Thanks you guys!

Firstly no theres nothing you can do about the call ups, thats just the way it goes and for B teams i dont think they are allowed in the same league as it would be a conflict of intrest as the B team is bound to let the A team win so they do better.

Archived