Matches no longer run in the background?

CSF

Not exactly a major issue here (seeing as I usually want to watch the whole game) but still, not in love with the latest change. As it is, if I press the windows screen to look at something else, the game pauses. All well and good except..........we already have a pause button. Particularly in pre-season, sometimes I don't mind to have the match run while I'm doing something else. Now it isn't an option?

Neil,

This is really annoying when the game pauses when you minimise the game. There are loads of people on the forums who are not happy that this happens (me included). Please can you raise the priority of this as I am surprised that this was removed/not considered in the first place.

Thanks

Personally I find windowed mode much better, but that's just my opinion. We are looking into the issue yeah, but I wouldn't expect a fix any time particularly soon I'm afraid.

Same, it just seems too big in full screen mode!

Actually, come to think of it, I never really use my whole screen.

Firefox is always on half screen, FM is on windowed so taking up about 2/3rds of the screen, TV shows usually take up the gap on the right that FM leaves blank, never more than half the screen.

The only time I ever have one thing covering my whole screen is when I watch movies!

Archived