Question, possibily for SI... or anyone that can help :)

I just spent the best part of 2 hours creating custom views on my squad screen for various positionings, putting the attributes I associate with each position in some kind of order. This will help when picking my team for certain matches. Where it might help even more is with player searching - so I can try and find players that fit into the roles and positions I'm looking to strengthen.

However, where in my squad screen I can click the drop down menu and go to Custom > and all my custom created Views are there, they aren't there in the Player Search screen. I've gone into Manage Views and can't see them...

Are they anywhere on my PC so I can Import them to the player search view screen?

I hope this all makes sense... I can't bear to faff around for another couple of hours, I'm just ready to hit Continue now!!! Thanks anyone who can help.

Just reading that back over, I'm not sure if it DOES make sense... so basically, in a nutshell...

I've created lots of Custom Views for my Squad Screen, and they work fine and are saved and it's all good. But I'd like to use the same Custom Views for the Player Search screen, however they are not there. Do I have to create them all again from scratch, or can I import them from somewhere?

My fingers & toes are crossed for the latter...

Thanks!

• Administrators
I just spent the best part of 2 hours creating custom views on my squad screen for various positionings, putting the attributes I associate with each position in some kind of order. This will help when picking my team for certain matches. Where it might help even more is with player searching - so I can try and find players that fit into the roles and positions I'm looking to strengthen.However, where in my squad screen I can click the drop down menu and go to Custom > and all my custom created Views are there, they aren't there in the Player Search screen. I've gone into Manage Views and can't see them...Are they anywhere on my PC so I can Import them to the player search view screen?I hope this all makes sense... I can't bear to faff around for another couple of hours, I'm just ready to hit Continue now!!! Thanks anyone who can help.
There *might* be a way, though I am unsure of the exact files - they are stored in your cache and settings folders. you could try copying these over, but strictly speaking its unsupported so may not work completely. Hope this helps.

Archived