Finally, I am enjoying the game

Ever since the day FM was released, I've managed various sides, I've never gone past the 2nd season as I've been bored and not inspired at all.

Then someone said try Newcastle, so I did, I'm now in my 3rd season, starting to build a really good side, finished 7th, 6th and 5th so I'm making progress, my starting lineup is as follows

GK - Krul

DC - Samba

DC - Taylor

DC - Skrtl

DMC - Mabuva

MR - Ménéz

MC - D'Allessandro

MC - Barton

ML - Milner

FC - Vagner Love

FC - Martins

Martins and Vagner Love are a superb partnership, notching up at least 50 goals between them a season. As you can see that team is quite young so I'm looking forward to seeing how they can develop, also got a few decent youngsters so hopefully they'll break through.

So just try and stick with FM and you'll find a game you enjoy!

Ever since the day FM was released, I've managed various sides, I've never gone past the 2nd season as I've been bored and not inspired at all.

Then someone said try Newcastle, so I did, I'm now in my 3rd season, starting to build a really good side, finished 7th, 6th and 5th so I'm making progress, my starting lineup is as follows

GK - Krul

DC - Samba

DC - Taylor

DC - Skrtl

DMC - Mabuva

MR - Ménéz

MC - D'Allessandro

MC - Barton

ML - Milner

FC - Vagner Love

FC - Martins

Martins and Vagner Love are a superb partnership, notching up at least 50 goals between them a season. As you can see that team is quite young so I'm looking forward to seeing how they can develop, also got a few decent youngsters so hopefully they'll break through.

So just try and stick with FM and you'll find a game you enjoy!

The "I want curly hair toooo" spoils your location. Good rhyme before that bit though.

My 3rd season with Newcastle went tits up. Finished 4th two seasons running, now in my 3rd season and i'm lying in 17th after 15 games played. Expecting the sack any day soon.

you get around 50-60 million if you pick winner im in my first season in 5th place heres my team

GK-Given

DR-Beye

DC-Meite

DC-Taylor (although just recived a 16m bid )

DL-Wome

DMC-Tymoshcuk (think thats how its spelt)

AML-Guilherme

AMC-Van der Vaart

AMR- Barton

ST-Martins

ST-Owen

Archived