On the DVD Football Manager 2012 (RUSSIA) no version for MacOS

The essence of the problem-on disk with the Football Manager 2012 (RUS) no files to install the system under MacOS etc .DMG (see attached screen shots). Disk does not autorun. Attempts to run some files manually nor to no avail. Apparently, the CD is intended only for the PC and is not suitable for Macintosh, although on the cover of system requirements and user manual says that the game is suitable for the PC, and Mac. Version of Football Manager 2011 installs and runs on the same computer without problems. Please help me solve the problem! I sent a mail explaining the problem and screenshots in SoftKlab, but can you help to accelerate the solution of this problem?

System configuration: MacOS X 10.7.2 Lion, Intel Core2Duo 3,06 Ghz, 4Gb DDR3 1067MHz RAM, 1Tb HDD, nVidia GeForce GT 130 512 Mb

008c43f300c3t.jpg

Oh, I think I understand! I need to +ADD GAME in Steam, and activate my registration code on box with game and then download FM 2012, right? In Russian User Manual this is not written, simply insert the disc and wait for autorun...

Archived