Well Done

People are very quick to moan when there is a glitch or a slight technical hiccup (as is their right of course to their opinion) so by the same token I'd like to say well done to SI for a very well co-ordinated release this time around.

When I heard about the online activation my mind was cast back to the debacle of FM 2009 but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find myself playing the game withing 10 minutes of the CD first enetering my laptop. The game has been very good so far, as I hoped it would be and I am very pleased with the clean installation I've had. there may be a few bugs but i've yet to see any like the game breaking (for me) injury bug of FM 2009.

Well Done

Agreed---was up and running within 10 minutes of Steam unlocking the game. Then again, I've never had issues with Steam anyways, so didn't expect too many problems.

So far a great job by SI team. Started unemployed with all of Europe and NA unlocked, vacationed until offered job---turned down the first couple I got just to see how long it would take....unlike last year, had a job offer on average of once every two months....not bad at all, esp. compared to last year, where I went 18 months (or so) without an offer.

Everything looks nice and smooth...loving the new director's cam view for watching the matches!

Archived