Football Manager Handheld 2012 for PSP - release date confirmed!

We're pleased to announce that Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 for the PSP is now confirmed to be hitting the shops on Friday 28th October 2011.

Football Manager Handheld™ 2012 allows you to take control of any club across 34 leagues in 11 nations across the world, including all of the biggest leagues across Europe and a database of over 22,000 players.

Take control of the greatest job on earth wherever you are and whenever you want. You decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you're in total control of tactics and substitutions as you follow the match live. YOU make the difference!

This year with advances in board interaction on club affairs and development, including; stadium expansions and training facility improvements. Along with fully up-to-date transfers and manager moves for the 2011/12 season, and all new competition rules.

This year with advances in board interaction on club affairs and development, including; stadium expansions and training facility improvements. Along with fully up-to-date transfers and manager moves for the 2011/12 season, and all new competition rules.

Out of interest are these the only new added features for the PSP or are some still yet to be released? A couple added board requests as-well as the usual stat update? Just curious :)

• SI Staff
how will be able to expand a stadium? Will we have to ask for permission off the board and how will we pay for it?

You do it by asking the board - however in some circumstances a board may just go ahead and do it anyway.

• SI Staff
Marc could you please tell us if the nations for ios are the same as for PSP?

I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to indicate what features are present in the iOS game at the moment, trust me not being able to talk about it is as annoying for me as it is for you ..... as soon as I'm allowed to you'll find it hard to shut me up about it ;)

Marc, could you please tell us which shops we can buy fmh2012 psp? On the football manager website it says that you can only pre order the game from play.com . Is this the case or will we be able to buy the game from places such as game and gamestation?

• SI Staff
which shops will we be able to buy fmh2012 psp from marc mate?

Marc's busy working on the game, which is why you can't always expect an instant reply from him! ;)

In any case, SEGA are responsible for the distribution side of things and would be likely to know a bit more about where you'll be able to buy than either Marc or any of the rest of us who work on the game itself. I'll try and get someone from their side of things to come and answer your question if I can...:)

Unfortunately I did as they did not mention at the time that I would pay ridiculous prices and suffer release delays for all games at the time I paid £100's for my Go :(

One day all console games will have to be downloaded from 'official' stores and we'll all be paying rip off prices. Sony screwed up by not talking it over with their retail partners before the PSPGo went into development.

I purchased FM 20012 today and its a rip off, no change to the match engine, a couple of board interaction changes is not good enough I feel ripped off !! I will not be buying any furthe games...Championship manager it is from here !!!

your threat is Champ Manager?

ohh the irony

I have recently got the new game fmh2012, but it seems manchester united are missing players. There is no m.owen or d.welbeck? Could anyone tell me whats happened??

If you use just the English leagues these players will appear. When running multiple leagues, the game spreads out players in order to fill up manageable squads. Therefore some players are missed out, in order to include others.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived