So...add/remove leagues? Any feedback yet?

Well I started off as Cork City with just League of Ireland open. Didnt have much players to chose from (Signing wise) Now Ive decided to load up England, Ireland, Spain, Germany and France. Once Im loaded I will remove these leagues and see if I still have a big player pool. Thats the main reason I load other leagues is to have a bigger pool of players

Well I started off as Cork City with just League of Ireland open. Didnt have much players to chose from (Signing wise) Now Ive decided to load up England, Ireland, Spain, Germany and France. Once Im loaded I will remove these leagues and see if I still have a big player pool. Thats the main reason I load other leagues is to have a bigger pool of players

I would think that if you removed the leagues, then the player pool will shrink again.

If you want a bigger pool of players without loading the leagues, pick "custom database" and load certain groups of players. I load every international on the planet, as well as all the players for top clubs. That usually gives a decent size to work with (about 80000)

Archived