is the game worth to buy it yet or should I wait for further patches?

did anyone have found a bug, which makes the game almost unplayable? looking through the forum and couldnt find any complaints, considering a year before, almost the whole forum was full of annoyed people :lol:

so you guys think, its worth to buy the game now and to start a long term save? or do you think, there is a patch being released in a few days/weeks?

This is probably the best any game of the series has been out of the box. Honestly haven't seen a single major or middle issue with the game at all. The only minor issue I have is the matches pausing when playing in full screen mode, which is hardly a game-breaker.

If you can live with this:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278723-Training-(goalkeepers)

Then it's pretty much the best version so far:thup:

hopefully there will be a patch to fix the above mentioned bug before long

major bug for me, especially for long term saves. you can yourself make your individual shedules, but no the AI!

gonna wait for a patch to release this one...

major bug for me, especially for long term saves. you can yourself make your individual shedules, but no the AI!

gonna wait for a patch to release this one...

So your basically looking for something relativly minor to make you not buy the game?

End of the day, most people don't juts play one save with the release patch and databases.

So your basically looking for something relativly minor to make you not buy the game?

End of the day, most people don't juts play one save with the release patch and databases.

relatively minor? in my opinion its a major bug! considering I am just playing long term saves and am not the type of player, who starts a save to just look arround, discovering the new features and so on, its the most important thing, that these kind of bugs dont exist. this bug means, that AI teams wont have any chances to train positioning for their keepers. no matter, how the keepers' are rated, they will sooner or later start dropping points in this area. especially an area, which is almost the most important attribute for goalkeepers. so after just a few seasons, it wont be something special, if you suddenly face world class teams with keepers having lost almost 1/3 or 1/2 of their positioning attributes and this will immensely affect the possibility, your striker is going to hit the target, when facing one on one. but the opposition striker will not have the same chances, since you yourself can train your keeper with an individual schedule.

Archived