Help me choose Teams to manage!! :)

Ok, so normally i allways go with Benfica, but since they are playing so well this Season, i think they're not needing my expertize that much, and therefore i'm thinking of "taking my talents" elsewhere. Deal is right now i haved no clue.... but the teams should be:

- struggling and should be placed much higher currently

- with some financial resources

- somewhat "likable"

- --->> 1 team in each country! (at least the bigger Leagues)

On top of my head i got Internazionale and Atletico Madrid

Let me know if you guys got more!! :))

I think you should be Nottingham Forest and try and take them back to European Glory.

haha... thanks man... but hey, your choice is little suspect or is it now ;)

but still, do they have financial resources this year? are they struggling? is their current manager almost being sacked?

Villarreal, not doing too well in the league so far this season but have a good squad.

Fiorentina, again a good squad but five or six bigger/better teams in the league.

Hambury, currently bottom of the league. Or Leverkusen who are currently mid-table.

Marseille and Bordeaux are both struggling so far.

Ajax are also behind three or four teams in Holland now as well.

Just a few suggestions based on your criteria

Villarreal, not doing too well in the league so far this season but have a good squad.

Fiorentina, again a good squad but five or six bigger/better teams in the league.

Hambury, currently bottom of the league. Or Leverkusen who are currently mid-table.

Marseille and Bordeaux are both struggling so far.

Ajax are also behind three or four teams in Holland now as well.

Just a few suggestions based on your criteria

Now that what im talking about!! Good input and moreso because Fiorentina and Bordeaux always sounded like likable teams!

Now Hamburg is a tricky one because they just hired a very good coach recently. Leverkusen is a an interesting team also... but appear to be getting back on track....

Ajx i dont really like and Villarreal also interesting...

Good stuff!!

Pompey (Portsmouth) have just lost their manager irl so give it a go. Besides the sea air is good for you

Return us to the premiership after going bankrupt!

Hey now the see air is definitly an argument!! :) but im not so sure about those finances there.... i mean coming from bankrupcy dont know how good they are now to start building an Empire! lol

btw. why are they called Pompey?

Hey now the see air is definitly an argument!! :) but im not so sure about those finances there.... i mean coming from bankrupcy dont know how good they are now to start building an Empire! lol

btw. why are they called Pompey?

They start with some good players (Huseklepp is one, Benjani, Halford, Lawrence etc) and a transfer budget of £1.5m. If you sell tal ben-haim then that will free up £30/k

Pompey - Its their nickname taken from my name :)

You can do it...I predict you could get them promoted end of season 2012/2013

How about Birmingham City?? Juggling The Championship, the League Cup and the Europa League could be quite a challenge.

MrPompey has a good suggestion, and I am starting with Portsmouth. They have a threadbare squad but some good players though.

Wouldn't advise getting rid of Ben-Haim though!!

anymore suggestions folks?? im about to start some saves.

so far i got these teams per country:

Russia - Anzhi

Italy - Inter or Fiorentina

Spain - At. Madrid, Villareal or Malaga

Portugal - Guimaraes or ...

Germany - Bayer Leverkusen, Mainz or ...

France - Bordeaux or PSG

England - no idea still!

Archived