Grimsby Town - thank you SI

I love this version of the game. Grimsby Town, normally unable to offer me anything, have given me a total wage budget of £28,500 - this leaves me with a difference of £12,000, as they're only paying £16,500 in wages already. Switch some over to transfer budget - bingo, got about £250k to spend!

Thank you SI, thank you muchly.

• 2 months later...

I am currently in a good save with Grimsby, I have lowered my wage total and I am still shipping 150K a month at best. 5th in the league with playoffs looming, a few games off securing a place. I have mainly had trouble with a recent drop in form after fighting for top of the table.

They are a good challenge but someone better at FM than me could easily get them to 1st but the bank balance would be dire whatever!

I had a takeover and the new chairman is just looking for a reason to sack me as I am insecure even though I have scored more goals than any other team by 10! I sadly have had just too many draws :(

I woud like to know if the wage budget of £28,500 is somehow right or if it shoud be lower? Since they are only paying £16,500 in wages it gives you the oportunity to bring in some good players.

It does and I did but it REALLY doesnt help the overall finances, the club is in a dire situation and keeping spending DOWN is essential to keeping your job!

Archived