Cannot Believe It!!

I stupidly told my girlfriend to get FM for my birthday. How is this stupid? My birthday is not till November 2nd. Now i know she has it somewhere in the house cos she pre ordered but she wouldn't give it to me, so i may have to kill her tonight when i get in from work. This could be seen as ungrateful but women just dont understand how important Football Manager is to a man's life.

Next time she ask for a new pair of shoes tell her that you'll get them for her birthday/xmas, it doesn't matter how long it takes revenge must be exacted upon her.

It's in the wardrobe. That's where women hide stuff.

A near 100% certainty, even better now that you do not need the disk, just carefully remove the plastic covering get the activation code & reseal with superglue.

A near 100% certainty, even better now that you do not need the disk, just carefully remove the plastic covering get the activation code & reseal with superglue.

Yeah and how will i explain my dissappearence tonight when i sneak off to play it? lol. Will check her wardrobe though as soon as i get in

be grateful that you have a loving and caring GF, respect and honour her by waiting patiently so she may gain pleasure from giving you something you want.

You're not under the thumb at all eh?

I TELL me wife that I'm playing FM ALL TODAY AND ALL WEEKEND because I took MY OWN LEAVE from work, therefore, I would normally be AT WORK, so she can't ask me to do anything.

You're not under the thumb at all eh?

I TELL me wife that I'm playing FM ALL TODAY AND ALL WEEKEND because I took MY OWN LEAVE from work, therefore, I would normally be AT WORK, so she can't ask me to do anything.

This is where it all goes wrong. The us and them mentality, the divisive mental attitude. Work together, blur the edges of the yin and the yang. My wife played FM once for a couple of seasons. She got Tranmere to the Prem and then won the prem. She never played it again, having seen what it had to offer. Without FMRT and it's predecessors I would be unemployed most seasons :D

This is where it all goes wrong. The us and them mentality, the divisive mental attitude. Work together, blur the edges of the yin and the yang. My wife played FM once for a couple of seasons. She got Tranmere to the Prem and then won the prem. She never played it again, having seen what it had to offer. Without FMRT and it's predecessors I would be unemployed most seasons :D

Erm, nothing has gone wrong at all.

There HAS to be very clear boundaries.

I paid for and built the PC, therefore it is MINE and everthing on it is MINE.

I paid for and gave as a PRESENT her iPad, therefore that is HERS and everything on it is HERS.

The laptop is belongs to BOTH of us but does not and never will have FM on it.

We share a lot but FM and a high spec PC - NEVER!!!!

Erm, nothing has gone wrong at all.

There HAS to be very clear boundaries.

I paid for and built the PC, therefore it is MINE and everthing on it is MINE.

I paid for and gave as a PRESENT her iPad, therefore that is HERS and everything on it is HERS.

The laptop is belongs to BOTH of us but does not and never will have FM on it.

We share a lot but FM and a high spec PC - NEVER!!!!

:D Bah, you are just scared SHE will beat you just like my wife beat me ;):D

Maybe she will relent like my wife did. I wanted LA Noire on the XBOX and she bought it on release day as a birthday present(my birthday being end of July)....one week after release she handed it to me.....

Archived