CD key shop

Greets,

I'm looking for an online shop where I can buy CD key (ofc for FM2012). They must be reliable! If any of you know any site that can offer CD key and is reliable and somewhat cheap then please let me know!

Thanks

Why would you need a CD-key? You either purchase a digital download from Game, Steam, Amazon or any other recognised online retailer or get a boxed copy that will have the activation code printed on the manual.

Steam......

Its expensive on Steam, its funny really you would think if organisations are trying to combat piracy (especially this time) they would meet consumers in the middle and reduce the RRP to the point that it would be ludicrous to not buy on release day or pre-order; especially as many of us have a stack of other FM/CMs.

Felt this with Blur for the 360; its was a great game but not for £40; FM is an amazing game but you'd have thought there was a push to get almost everyone to buy the game electronically thus hugely reducing production costs and increasing consumer base.

So far I've never bought a game directly through Steam (apart from Prey which was a couple of quid) and at current distributing pricing schemes I just can't see why I would.

Steam has it at 25% off which is still more expensive than most other places.

The next pricing instalment for Counter Strike on the 360 is a great example of that and will sell bundles because of it.

Archived