Steam!!!!!!!

day off work to play this. Purchased last night of Steam. Money gone out of my account to them... said pending purchase for a while but now my account says transaction failed!!!!

SERIOUSLY ANNOYING!!!!!

Do I try to purchase again, or wait the probable days for them to come back and help me???

Weary of buying from elsewhere if it needs to be activated as it might show then on their records that I did receive it!!!

RANT OVER!

no. just check my paypal. and no return whatsoever. So annoyed as Ive used annual leave for today!

Might buy from elsewhere, I guess as long as I have receipt showing payment to valve, and new source, but no download from them etc then I have all the evidence to show they owe me my money back.

Thanks Ter. I sent them a ticket enquiry as soon as it happened as I knew that it would take them a few days to come back to me with an answer.

Gutted as I wanted to perfect the tactic I started in the Demo. Was unbeaten to the end of the demo scoring 74 goals, conceding just 3 in the BSP, with few signings to bolster squad. Think I may have something special!

Well after finding some similar threads for the same issue looks like I wont be playing this game for at least a week after paying for it. Still zero contact from Steam. I dont want to buy elsewhere incase steam do not refund me. Tried loads of tricks and nothing working to activate it so until Steam answer my ticket query (of which I bet there are thousands at the moment), Im football managerless.

gutted, and annoyed about loosing a days holiday for nothing!

Archived