Fm 2012 first patch/fix release date

Already there seems to be more than a few bugs on the retail release of FM 2012! As usual :(

Like every year I am taking part in a competition with other fans.... this year we are Colwyn Bay F.C

Is it worth starting today or should I wait for a patch/fix?

Do SI have any idea when the first patch will be released?

• SI Staff
the scouting bug is a game stopper for me. Send your scouts away and they are back in one day. Pointless even having them.

The report you made about this earlier has been moved to the FM12 bugs forum and QA will respond to this and get to the bottom of this for you.

The report you made about this earlier has been moved to the FM12 bugs forum and QA will respond to this and get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks Nick, I know. Sorry, I understand its being looked at and that's great. It's just the demo was so good I was hoping to play this game so much straight away. But as I play as Arsenal (who have heaps of scouts) this really is a game breaker so im just a bit down about it. Excuse me brining it up again :-)

Thanks for acknowlegement.

It's not a bug, if you send your scout somewhere he has full knowledge of, he already knows all the players, thus returning to the club for a new assignment!

I think scouts are supposed to transfer to you their knowledge. Does it happens in FM 2012?

It's not a bug, if you send your scout somewhere he has full knowledge of, he already knows all the players, thus returning to the club for a new assignment!

how can someone have full knowledge? surely if i had full knowledge one week ago, then this week a new gem may have sprung up so i'd be quite willing to check it out rather than coming back straight away.

how can someone have full knowledge? surely if i had full knowledge one week ago, then this week a new gem may have sprung up so i'd be quite willing to check it out rather than coming back straight away.

His knowledge will deteriorate over time so you will need to send him out on updating trips, not every week though:)

Don't know where to post suggestions for 20120's patch so here I go. The Colombian Cup groups are not being drawn correctly. Division 1 and 2 teams should be all mixed together in different groups, not first division groups and second division groups like is being drawn..

Another thing I just noticed.. In the Colombian league there are two league winners each year, one every 6 months. THe sistem goes like this, out of 18 teams, 18 fixtures are played. The top 8 teams qualify for a semifinal in which 2 groups of four are drawn. 6 fixtures take place in each group. The winner of each group then goes to the final which is a 2 match (home and away) final. The thing to fix is, FM thinks the Colombian league is 1 winner a year so when I qualify into the top 8 teams, my assistant manager says we are delighted because we qualified for the semifinals with 18 games (or more) still to be played.. :confused:

There are no plans yet, so we should expect the patch for the middle-end of November and before Xmas the second one.

Third one usually comes too late, even if I understand the reasons behind that, the January market stargate.

There are no plans yet, so we should expect the patch for the middle-end of November and before Xmas the second one.

Third one usually comes too late, even if I understand the reasons behind that, the January market stargate.

I don't think so...The patch or at least the hotfix will be out this week as somewhere said fixing the GK training problem and not only..

Archived