intel graphics card

3d problem?!

the problem is that it's not a dedicated one, you'll have BIG trouble running 3d graphics (the matches) with it

if you have a desktop, suitable (dedicated) graphics cards can be bought (and will play FM) for as little as 20 pound

Hi didn't really know where to post this but my 3d is a bit laggy and I only get 1 star on the 3d ratings. Am just wondering if it's just your graphics card that dictates what rating you get? I have a Nvidia GEforce GT 7300 card is this a poor card or is there anything else I can do to make it run smoother ? Thanks

Hi didn't really know where to post this but my 3d is a bit laggy and I only get 1 star on the 3d ratings. Am just wondering if it's just your graphics card that dictates what rating you get? I have a Nvidia GEforce GT 7300 card is this a poor card or is there anything else I can do to make it run smoother ? Thanks

Hmm im not 100% sure but i think your card is from 2006 so fairly old really are its drivers up to date ?

Same here , i have geforce 8400 gs - 512MB Ram and same 1 star on the 3d rating with all drivers up to date , and it`s unplayable even on 2D . Anyone have any idea what to do ?

Again mate your graphics card is fairly old think they retail at £27 now, thats not a dig or been funny im just explaining why this is an issue :thup:

Whatever is gonna give me great 3d really but say maybe £80 tops or would that still get me a crappy card ? Not really clued up on it tbh plus I'd have to pay someone to put it In aswell :(

Hm £80 wont get you owt great mate :) i'll have a look for you and try and get you best for cheapest possible

Lucky mine is 2294mb for my ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card :)

my new graphics card only cost me $59.95 AU which = 38.9778 GBP

So wally, no need to display a pretty dear 1 :)

Well he said he had £80 SO THOUGHT I'D FIND A GOOD 1 FOR AROUND THAT HE DOSE'T NEED TO SPEND THAT

plus £80 is't reallt that expensive nower days for a graphics card

Well he said he had £80 SO THOUGHT I'D FIND A GOOD 1 FOR AROUND THAT HE DOSE'T NEED TO SPEND THAT

plus £80 is't reallt that expensive nower days for a graphics card

well that equates to be around $120AU and to me that is pretty expensive. I'd pay that for more RAM but not a graphics card.

The lad can save a bit of his money and get a decent 1 for half the price

Archived