FM12 on Mac: How do I hide the dock in windowed mode?

So, in FM10 & FM11 I was able to hide the dock by going to the application and clicking 'Show Package Contents' and editing the info.plist by adding the following command line.

<key>LSUIPresentationMode</key>

<integer>4</integer>

which I found from here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/153632-Tip-Macs-and-Using-full-screen-while-windowed

But I am unable to do this with FM12...with previous versions, I had the DVD disc but I've finally succumbed to using Steam and trying to do it just doesn't so anything.

Also, when I am in windowed mode, I am unable to stretch the window to fit my screen...is there any way around either of these problems?

I like to be able to check the internet and my emails whilst playing and pressing command+tab to minimise FM from full screen to windowed is a constant hassle so any help would be greatly appreciated.

• SI Staff

The info.plist change should still work for you. The game is in the following location to use the 'Show Package Contents' option:

User > Library > Application Support > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Football Manager 2012

the problem is that since the newest mac version you do no longer see your application support ...

Open Terminal, type

chflags nohidden ~/Library/

and viola, the Library folder will become visible in Finder><username> again, thus giving access to Application Support.

• 3 months later...

Archived