Extra files

First of all, my apologies. I know here and in other forums this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer.

Is there a page with a description about the extra files in the preferences menu?. There's no popups so I don't know what's each supposed to be doing.

Thanks in advance

add_my_chairmen.edt - Simply contains information on how to make your name show up as chairman of a club. It has no effect on your game.

add_my_journalists.edt - Shows you how to add journalists. It has no effect on your game.

add_my_media_sources.edt - Shows you how to add media sources. It has no effect on your game.

alliteration_adjectives.edt - Shows you how to add positive or negative adjectives for news items. It has no effect on your game.

sugardaddy.edt - Makes clubs which have rich owners in real life have their chairman top up their bank balance and transfer/wage budgets regularly in the game.

team_holland.edt - Makes sure that the same players are called up to the Holland squad at the start of the game. This has to be done due to licensing issues with Team Holland.

valid_takeovers_only.edt - Implements takeover restrictions in certain countries to reflect real life.

this was for 2011 .. i believe theres a few extra maybe for 2012.. which im not sure about

Archived