Setting up the game on 2 computers?

I was just wondering, I have a laptop which I use at work and school so obviously a must to have FM on that, but than I have a PC at home as well and would also like to be able to set FM up there. I have always done this with previous versions and than save on a USB-key so I can continue my save on the other computer. Was just wondering if this would be possible if I buy the game through steam? Clearly I will never be playing on both computers at once but will I be able to set up the game twice with steam, and if not, will I be able to do it if I buy a hard copy?

You can do it with Steam :), as long as you're not trying to play side by side, there isn't a problem.

I'm going to close this now, as there's going to be a lot of threads tonight. Have fun!

If you use a service like Dropbox, you could also put your save game in the cloud, which eliminates the need for a USB key to transfer the save game, although that would mean needing an internet connection for both machines. That's how I transfer all my saves around from home to the office. :)

Archived