Have I just scored an own goal?

Ordered FM2012 from a website called play-sc.com for €25, found them using Google, yesterday. Paid by Paypal, received a transaction receipt but no word from them since?

Who has ordered from them before? I was under the impression they are supposed to send out keys today, I could be wrong.

Ordered FM2012 from a website called play-sc.com for €25, found them using Google, yesterday. Paid by Paypal, received a transaction receipt but no word from them since?

Who has ordered from them before? I was under the impression they are supposed to send out keys today, I could be wrong.

You'll get it but it'll probably be tomorrow I'd imagine.

Doesn't seem too good sadly. Googling up some reviews doesn't bring up a lot of hope and theres absolutely zero genuine customer reviews so... Yeah :/

Hope this works out for you, it would be really bad if you did waste that money on a fake website.

Doesn't seem too good sadly. Googling up some reviews doesn't bring up a lot of hope and theres absolutely zero genuine customer reviews so... Yeah :/

Hope this works out for you, it would be really bad if you did waste that money on a fake website.

I saw the same reviews, thats why I broguht it up on here just to see some 3rd opinions. All I can do at this point is wait :/

Archived