Leagues down to Levels 10/11

Just wondering how many of you are going to wait for the League databases you can add to the game? I really want to play the game tonight but know if I do I will end up starting a game that may just end up as a test as when the league databases are out I will be playing from the start with all that loaded up. I still have a few saves from FM10 that I play as could never get into Fm11.

I'll just mess around tonight, start off with a CS&E challenge tomorrow, then do a career save a couple of months down the line when custom leagues will be out to flesh out the game world a bit. :)

Yea I might just pick a team I havnt been before say in the conf south and play half serious to get hang of it all, Thing is I may get attached to them lol. I normally edit Barnet into the Conference and bring back the players who got them promoted in 04/05 lol. Was so hard bringing those players back so i ended up also editted all the players back into Barnet lol. Even Graziioli who had retired season before lol. Had Nicky Bailey which kinda made it easy as hes in the Championship at the start of the save. He destroyed the conference then I sold him in January. But ye just gonna give a conf south team a go i think or start unemployed.

uncle ron's L8-9 is better than superbladesman's since he used the advanced editor features. Go to his new thread in the Editors' forum. He can't say when it'll be out since he needs to see the new editor first.

A couple of Italians have got superb's old stuff and are going for a L10-11 file (also near the top in the Editors Forum). I'm not confident in their efforts myself, whereas uncle ron's was near faultless last time so I'll definitely use that and start in Evostick First Division.

In the meantime I'll do a short trial in BSN to get the feel of lower league management in FM12.

uncle ron's L8-9 is better than superbladesman's since he used the advanced editor features. Go to his new thread in the Editors' forum. He can't say when it'll be out since he needs to see the new editor first.

A couple of Italians have got superb's old stuff and are going for a L10-11 file (also near the top in the Editors Forum). I'm not confident in their efforts myself, whereas uncle ron's was near faultless last time so I'll definitely use that and start in Evostick First Division.

In the meantime I'll do a short trial in BSN to get the feel of lower league management in FM12.

Whats different about the advanced editor features?

Archived